- These Multi-coloured Braided Chindi Rag Rug feature stitching of thicker fabric strips woven to produce a dashed stripe effect on a striped spiral background.
- The raw material comes from discarded cotton clothing that is washed, dyed and woven into these colourful rugs.
- These are 100% recycled Cotton Chindi Rugs.
- They look beautiful in any part of the house whether it's a Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Children's Playroom, Children's Bedroom, Home Office/Study or Conservatory.
- As these rugs are handmade from recycled clothing, no two rugs will have same colours and pattern. In fact, this inherent characteristic adds natural beauty to these Rugs.
- Made on a fair trade basis in India.
- These are GoodWeave Certified Rugs. GoodWeave aims to stop child labour in the carpet industry and to replicate its market-based approach in other sectors.
- Size approximately 60cm diameter
Home and Gifts
- Tableware +
- Ornaments +
- Boxes For All Occasions +
- Mobiles and Lightcatchers +
- Lighting +
- Wall Decor +
- Greeting Cards +
- Leather Journals, Albums & Accessories +
- Photo Frames and Holders
- Occasional Furniture
- Kilim Rugs +
- Cotton Rugs +
- Throws & Bedcovers +
- Cushion Covers +
- Incense Sticks and Cones +
- Incense Holders +
- Back-flow Burners and Cones +
- Fragrance Oils +
- Oil Burners +
- Candles +
- Aromatherapy +
- Clothing and Accesories +
- Spiritual, Gothic and Pagan +